Discipline: Reproductive Biology E-Mail: email@example.com Address: College of Veterinary Medicine, South China Agricultural University, 510642
September, 1986-July, 1989: Received PhD from Department of biotechnology, Northeast Agricultural University, Harbin, China
September, 1983-July, 1986: Received M.S. from Department of Biology, Lanzhou University, Lanzhou, China
September, 1979-July, 1983: Received B. S. in Department of Biology, Lanzhou University, Lanzhou, China
May, 1995-June, 1996: Post-doctoral fellow, Medical Center, University of Kansas, USA
February, 1993-April, 1995: Post-doctoral fellow, Baylor College of medicine, Houston, USA
August, 1991-January, 1993: Post-doctoral fellow, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, USA
September, 1989-July, 1991: Post-doctoral fellow, Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China
July, 1996-August, 2006: Professor, College of Life Science, Northeast Agricultural University, Harbin, China
September, 2006-May, 2011: Professor, College of Life Science, Xiamen University, Xiamen, China
June, 2011-August, 2013: Professor, Department of Biology, Shantou University, Shantou, China
September, 2013-Present: Professor, College of Veterinary Medicine, South China Agricultural University, Guangzhou, China.
Mammalian embryo implantation and Decidualization
1. Hu SJ, Ren G, Liu JL, Zhao ZA, Yu YS, Su RW, Ma XH, Ni H, Lei W, Yang ZM, 2008. MicroRNA expression and regulation in mouse uterus during embryo implantation. J Biol Chem. 283:23473–23484
2. Liang XH, Zhao ZA, Deng WB, Tian Z, Lei W, Xu X, Zhang XH, Su RW, Yang ZM, 2010. Estrogen regulates amiloride-binding protein 1 through CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein- in mouse uterus during embryo implantation and decidualization. Endocrinology 151:5007-5016.
3. Liu JL, Liang XH, Su RW, Lei W, Jia B, Feng XH, Li ZX, Yang ZM, 2012.The combined analysis of microRNome and 3'-UTRome reveals a species-specific regulation of progesterone receptor expression in the endometrium of rhesus monkey. J Biol Chem. 2012 Feb 29. 287(17):13899-910
4. Lei W, Feng XH, Deng WB, Ni H, Zhang ZR, Jia B, Yang XL, Wang TS, Liu JL, Su RW, Liang XH, Qi QR, Yang ZM, 2012. Progesterone and DNA damage encourage uterine cell proliferation and decidualization through upregulating ribonucleotide reductase 2 expression during early pregnancy in mice. J Biol Chem. 287(19):15174-92.
5. Zhang XH, Liang X, Wang TS, Liang XH, Zuo RJ, Deng WB, Zhang ZR, Qin FN, Zhao ZA, Yang ZM, 2013. Heparin-binding epidermal growth factor-like growth factor (HB-EGF) induction on Snail expression during mouse decidualization. Mol Cell Endocrinol. 381(1-2):272-279
6. Deng WB, Liang XH, Liu JL, Yang ZM, 2014. Regulation and function of deiodinases during decidualization in female mice. Endocrinology. 155:2704-17.
7. Liang XH, Deng WB, Li M, Zhao ZA, Wang TS, Feng XH, Cao YJ, Duan EK, Yang ZM, 2014. Egr1 protein acts downstream of estrogen-Leukemia inhibitory factor (LIF)-STAT3 pathway and plays a role during implantation through targeting Wnt4. J Biol Chem 289:23534-23545
8. Qi QR, Zhao XY, Zuo RJ, Wang TS, Gu XW, Liu JL, Yang ZM, 2015. Involvement of atypical transcription factor E2F8 in the polyploidization during mouse and human decidualization. Cell Cycle. 14(12):1842-58
9. Zuo RJ, Gu XW, Qi QR, Wang TS, Zhao XY, Liu JL, Yang ZM, 2015. Warburg-like glycolysis and lactate shuttle in female mouse decidua during early pregnancy. J Biol Chem. 290(35):21280-91
10. Li SJ, Wang TS, Qin FN, Huang Z, Liang XH, Gao F, Song Z, Yang ZM. Differential regulation of receptivity in two uterine horns of a recipient mouse following asynchronous embryo transfer. Sci Rep. 2015; 5:15897
11. Liang XH, Deng WB, Liu YF, Liang YX, Fan ZM, Gu XW, Liu JL, Sha AG, Diao HL, Yang ZM, 2016. Non-coding RNA LINC00473 mediates decidualization of human endometrial stromal cells in response to cAMP signaling. Sci Rep. 2016; 6:22744.
12. Gu XW, Yan JQ, Dou HT, Liu J, Liu L, Zhao ML, Liang XH, Yang ZM, 2016. Endoplasmic reticulum stress in mouse decidua during early pregnancy. Mol Cell Endocrinol. 434:48-56.
13. Li SY, Song Z, Song MJ, Qin JW, Zhao ML, Yang ZM. Impaired receptivity and decidualization in DHEA-induced PCOS mice. Sci Rep. 2016; 6:38134.
14. Liu J, Gao F, Liu YF, Dou HT, Yan JQ, Fan ZM, Yang ZM. HB-EGF regulates Prss56 expression during mouse decidualization via EGFR/ERK/EGR2 signaling pathway. J Endocrinol. 2017; 234(3):247-254
15. Liang YX, Liu L, Jin ZY, Liang XH, Fu YS, Gu XW, Yang ZM. The high concentration of progesterone is harmful for endometrial receptivity and decidualization. Sci Rep. 2018; 8(1):712.