Native place：Huanggang city 436500, Hubei province, China. Address: National Laboratory of Safety Evaluation (Environmental Assessment) of Veterinary Drugs, South China Agricultural University, 483 Wushan Road, Guangzhou city 510642, China. E. mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Telephone: +86 -18898695097.
2016.7-now Assistant Professor in the College of Veterinary Medicine at South China Agricultural University
Metagenomic analysis of key factors influencing the persistence of antibiotic resistance genes in gut microbiota of broiler chickens, NSFC project
2012-2016 Doctor of Science in Agriculture at College of Veterinary Medicine, South China Agricultural University, Guangzhou city, Guangdong province, China.
2009-2012 Master of Science in Agriculture at College of Veterinary Medicine, South China Agricultural University, Guangzhou city, Guangdong province, China.
2005-2009 Bachelor of Science in Agriculture at College of Life, Southwest University of Science and Technology, Mianyang city, Sichuan province, China.
1. Wenguang Xiong, Yulin Wang, Yongxue Sun, Liping Ma, Qinglin Zeng, Xiaotao Jiang, Andong Li, Zhenling Zeng*, Tong Zhang*. Antibiotic-mediated Changes in the Faecal Microbiome of Broiler Chickens Defines the Incidence of Antibiotic Resistance Genes. Microbiome, 2018, 6:34.
2. Wenguang Xiong, Yongxue Sun*, Zhenling Zeng*. Antimicrobial Use and Antimicrobial Resistance in Food Animals. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2018, 1-8.
3. Wenguang Xiong, Mei Wang, Jinjun Dai, Yongxue Sun*, Zhenling Zeng*. Application of Manure Containing Tetracyclines Slowed Down the Dissipation of Tet Resistance Genes and Caused Changes in the Composition of Soil Bacteria, Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 2018, 147, 455~60.
4. Wenguang Xiong#, Yongxue Sun#, Tong Zhang, Xueyao Ding, Yafei Li, Mianzhi Wang, Zhenling Zeng*. Antibiotics, Antibiotic Resistance Genes, and Bacterial Community Composition in Fresh Water Aquaculture Environment in China, Microbial Ecology, 2015.08, 70(2): 425~432.
5. Wenguang Xiong#, Yongxue Sun#, Xueyao Ding, Mianzhi Wang, Zhenling Zeng*. Selective pressure of antibiotics on ARGs and bacterial communities in manure-polluted freshwater-sediment microcosms, Frontiers in Microbiology, 2015.03, 6.
6. Wenguang Xiong, Yongxue Sun, Xueyao Ding, Yiming Zhang, Xiaoxia Zhong, Wenfei Liang, Zhenling Zeng*. Responses of plasmid-mediated quinolone resistance genes and bacterial taxa to (fluoro)quinolones-containing manure in arable soil, Chemosphere, 2015.01, 119: 473~478.
7. Wenguang Xiong, Zhenling Zeng*, Yiming Zhang, Xueyao Ding, Yongxue Sun*. Fate of metal resistance genes in arable soil after manure application in a microcosm study, Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 2015.03, 113: 59~63.
2012-2013 Awarded 1th Fellowship for Doctors by South China Agricultural University
2011-2012 Awarded 2th Fellowship for master by South China Agricultural University
Awards and Honors:
2013 The best master thesis awarded by South China Agriculture University.
2012 Veterinary Practitioners quantified by Ministry of Agriculture of the People’s Republic of China.
2009 Outstanding graduates awarded by Southwest University of Science and Technology, China.
2009 Outstanding graduates awarded by Sichuan province, China.
2008 Merit Student awarded by Southwest University of Science and Technology, China.
Poster and Workshops:
Poster presentation in the conference held by Animal Toxicology Branch, Chinese Association of Animal Science and Veterinary medicine in Nanjing city, October 2013.
Poster presentation in the conference held by Animal Pharmacology and Toxicology Branch, Chinese Association of Animal Science and Veterinary medicine in Kunming, November 2011.
Molecular Biology: bacterial genome and metagenome sequencing and analysis, DNA, RNA and protein isolation, Transformation, Cloning, Expression and protein purification, protein activity detection, PCR, real time quantitative PCR and full-length gene cloning.
Spectroscopy: UV, Fluorescence, HPLC, UPLC-MS/MS analysis and Flame Atomic Absorption Spectrometry.